Alexey A. Tikhonov
Fourteen years of experience in software development (expertise: C++, Linux, SIP).
Three years technical lead experience.
- Requirements Analysis
- Basics of DSP concepts
- Basics of machine learning concepts
- Programming languages & frameworks
- Python (a little experience)
- Octave (a little experience)
- Qt 4
- Operation systems & Standards
- Windows 9x/2000/XP/7
- Tools, etc
- CVS, SVN, Mercurial
- Bugzilla, Jira
- make, gcc, gdb, valgrind
- iperf, netcat/socat, tcpdump
- OpenSER, Asterisk
- Protocols, formats, etc
- SIP, SDP, RTP
- HTML, XML, JSON
- 2002 - 2005 Mathematics & Mechanics Faculty of St. Petersburg State University, Postgraduate study.
- 1997 - 2002 Mathematics & Mechanics Faculty of St. Petersburg State University,
Software Engineering Department, computer science, MSc.
- 2015: An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice University via Coursera)
- 2015: Machine Learning (Stanford University via Coursera)
- 2013: Workshop "Management skills" (ITC Group)
- 2012: IT Project Management (IMISP)
- Russian (native)
- English - Upper-Intermediate (good written language; communicable spoken language)
- German - A1 (basics)
- Driving licence "B"
- Ready for business trips, foreign passport
Detailed CV - on request.